Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Time Doesn't Exist; Only Clocks Do


I've never owned a jumpsuit,
I tell you no untruths, it's just that being more long limbed than most EVERYTHING tends to look inappropriately short. 
Apart from not wanting to get arrested for indecent exposure, I have to admit I don't like short items of clothing.
There is something about the skin exposure that could go wrong, coupled with sitting right on surfaces that rubs me the wrong way. 
When I saw this beauty I bought it without a second thought.
It wasn't just a bout of consumerism, but as you can not see this baby has pockets.
Pockets SOOO deep that I can chuck a paperback in them (not that I've actually tried to....)



Jumpsuit - Simons
Blazer - Vintage
Boots - Barefoot Tess



Jumpsuit phobia aside.
Taking these pictures was the first time we have take a space hostage.
Even though it was ten o'clock at night people still use elevators, so we timed the crowds and BAM this car was ours for a while.
This ride consisted of us frantically jamming the close door button, praying people wanted to take the stairs (New Years Resolution anyone?) and wondering if there was a camera in this elevator.




This is also a work outfit! Hence my half closed eye balls, and dark circles.
There are so many more work outfit pictures that I want to put up and recreate.
Soon.
Akoyi


No comments:

Post a Comment