Sunday, 3 February 2013

Lookie Here - Josh Goot : He's Done It Good


Collage - made by me
All items from Velvet Lane

Who is Josh Goot?
That is for you all to discover.

To me he is the fuel to my 'Let the stars align so that I can go to Australia mindset"
[ He also inspired that wonderfully grammatically incorrect sentence, a man of many skills.]
Honestly, that dress is magical!!!
Even the name; Reptile Racer it amazeballs!!
How did I discover this you ask?
When my fave blogger and part time girl crush Margaret of Shine by Three posted this I WAS HOOKED.
When she announced that it was part of a giveaway, I wanted to hug her [which would be awkward through the internet!]
Anyway go check the dress out at www.velvetlane.co.au
Forget about God Bless America, we should be thinking God Bless Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment